Want to cook - but no time to plan?
Looking for quick, easy recipes?
7 Day Menu Plan, includes Starters for the weekend and all Side Dishes
6 Day Menu Plan, no Starters but all the Side Dishes
All recipes have photos - Like this Steak with Onions
All recipes have clear, concise instructions.
All recipes emphasize fresh, seasonal ingredients.
The Fine Print
- The Recipes are usually for two (although easily increased).
- The Menus try to use all the ingredients within the week, or the following week.
- The Shopping Lists are organized by category, with room to
add your own items for breakfast, lunch and snacks. Chicken Caesar Salad
- Cooking time varies, but the goal is quick, easy recipes:
30 minutes work-time mid-week and under an hour weekends.
- Most weeks, especially during winter, will have recipes
designed for more than one meal: soup, stew, lasagne,
pasta sauces, etc.
- In winter there are hearty soups, stews, slow braises and roasts as well as quick pastas, risottos and stir-fries.
- In summer most cooking is done on the barbecue grill (with indoor instructions, also) with lots of salads and summer pastas.
- The emphasis is on fresh, seasonal ingredients.